100 day challenge
1. Take a photo on your way to work.
2. Give someone a compliment.
3. Speak to someone new.
4. Write down your thoughts.
5. Write down your dream.
6. Write something while you're drunk.
7. Give a TV-show review.
8. Listen to a new song.
9. Do something that makes you catch your breath.
10. Give a movie review.
11. Be totally honest for a day. Speak your mind. Tell us how that went...
12. Draw or paint a picture.
13. Learn something new.
14. Teach others something new.
15. What is your worst habit?
16. Drink eight glasses of water.
17. Do yoga.
18. Ditch the news and instead seek out an interesting article to read.
19. Cook or bake something new.
20. Spend five minutes in the mirror telling yourself something positive.
21.Write down one thing that made you really laugh hard.
22. Go for a 15 minute run.
23. Do 50 sit-ups.
24. Write a handwritten letter or send a postcard to an old friends.
26. Cycle to work.
27. Write down a positive.
28. Write down what you are greatful for.
29. How was your sleep?
30. What have you always wanted to do but never had the guts to do?
31. Your favorite joke.
32. Create something.
33. Drink green tea (high in antioxidants). How did it taste?
34. Who is the last person you bitched at?
35. Write a book review.
36. How do you spend your money?
37. Wake up at 6am and meditate before work.
38. What is the worst job you could ever have?
39. Face a fear.
40. Try to love yourself.
41. Do a trick.
42. Go to the movies.
43. Take a picture of your food.
44. Wear a new outfit.
45. Plant a flower.
46. Do the plank.
47. Try a new interesting hobby.
48. Visit your grandparents.
49. Tell someone you love them.
50. Text, write, message people you care about and tell them why they're important to you.
51. Try to draw the human face.
52. Make a graffitit sketch.
53. Try an instrument.
54. Bring your own lunch to work.
55. Be the Yes man for a day.
56. Smoking habits.
57. Make postcards.
58. Make an collage.
59. Look in to an unknown religion or philosophy.
60. Read about a period of history.
61. Pick an art movement that inspires you.
62. Do one thing that makes you feel inspired.
63. Visit a temple or a church.
64. Clean your house.
65. Learn a new word.
67. Go for a walk.
68. Go to the gym.
69. Go on a date with yourself or partner.
70. Make an item of jewelry.
71. Go out for coffee.
72. Write down your dream again.
73. STay away from social media for one day.
74. Make a vegetarian dinner.
75. Eat something you've never tried before.
76. Do an act of kindness.
77. Go without talking for a day.
78. Visit a new website.
79. Favourite web-sites.
80. Donate a bit of money to charity.
81. Read a chapter of a book and describe it.
82. Read something from the Bible. Describe it.
83. Research a Hindu God.
84. Make a comic strip.
85. Ditch your car for a day.
86. Be positive.
87. Try out polyphasic sleep (sleeping multiple times within 24 hours).
88. Make up your own charity.
89. Go on a bike ride and see how far you get .
90. Make a raw food meal.
91. Do a brain training puzzle like sudoku, crosswords or anything on lumosity.
92. Feel beautiful in your own.
93. Create a bucket list of 30 things you hvae to do before you die.
94. Write down something you love about your partner.
95. Read a poem.
96. Write a poem.
97. Dance again.
98. What do you want to save up money for?
99. Try to sell an item.
100. Describe this challenge.